2011년 1월 11일 화요일

S.A.T. Style Reflective Essay: "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring"


1.In the film 'spring summer fall winter spring' there were scene that shows us about the death of animals because of our short thoughts.
 I had experience like his once. I always didn't lke reptiles,amphibians and bugs(gross!!).So when I found a bug and killed it just as usual. Then,I found out that the bug I killed was really rare, and if you found it, that means that you are really lucky. By then, I haven't killled any kind of bugs.
 When i to Jeri-mt. I found a snake and somebody threw the rock at it and it fell off the tree and it's head almost popped up!!! It was disgusting!!! He almost ran away!!!!
2. In this movie, master punished the boy by doing the same thing that the boty did to animal. I think that is bad way to teach him lesson. He shouldn't have done things that but master is way too stricted to him. He could have just said something like'that is wrong' or just go with him and teach him lesson by talking.

댓글 1개: