2011년 1월 25일 화요일

The reason why I don't like harry potter

As you guys know, I don't like harry potter. There are many reasons why.
The first and the biggest reason is when I was in Canada, all of my friend hated harry potter.
I think I am stereotyping about Harry potter because of that reason.
Second reason is that it is not realiable and it is like a fairy tale.
We don't die from the little green light coming out of the wand.
I know it is just a movie, but this is the weirdest movie in my whole life.
Some movie, like terminater, or even matrics is realiable, but this movie is just relying on the C.G.

Third reason is that I don't like the story.
It looked liked as if it will going to end at 5th or 6th movie, but it is keep going on.
If the movie is good, it can keep going and keep going, but as it keeps on going, it gets worse and worse!
now, I can't even understand what the real point of this movie!
"Harry was a boy and he tries to kill voldemort."
Because of that reason, it is going up to 8th movie.... that is not the right things to do, I think.


Some of you might like harry potter and even memorize all the spells from it.
But don't get mad at me, I just one boy who doesn't like Harry Potter.


 This guys turned intothis guy, then............


 (?????????????????????????) what happened?

댓글 2개: