2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Ode to Starcraft!!!

Dear starcraft,
When I turn you on, I feel exiting
I go to fish server and choose top vs bottom
I choose protoss and type in ㄱㄱ
I feel happy when you finally start and I press pppppppppp
But when the other team rushs with the zergling, I feel sorrow and foolness
But when you help me and make zealot come out, I feel real happiness
When you help me with the secret-multi I think I become fearless
When I control too much, I even feel numbness
If I win, I feel joyfulness and cheerfulness
But when I lose, I feel some strange gladness
And when I found 'Only for beginners', I start feeling joyness
That means that I'm ready to crush them down...........
I feel a lot of feeling when I play you- numbness, cheerfulness, gladness, joyness........
Even though the time has passed, I think you are the best game of all!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기